View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 05:10 PM   #74
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.

Re: Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
Yeah because Flass, Chill and Zsasz were such a major villain in that movie and scarecrow was a glorified hecnchman.
That's kind of my point. It was all a matter of balance. Flass, Chill, and Zsasz weren't massive figures in the film. But they were villains and the plot hinged on their being there in a lot of ways. Bruce would never have been Batman without Chill. Batman and the authorities would never have caught on to Ra's Al Ghul's scheme without Flass or, to a lesser extent, Zsasz (who helped show that Cran was corrupt).

Quote:
Also exactly what would Unicorn as third party add to the film, but a sub plot that would take away time from the man plot.
Well, since we're talking about a sub plot with no idea of what the main plot is, it seems pretty pointless to argue that it would detract from the main plot.

Quote:
Most of those characters more interesting powers than Unicorn's though.
Because powers are the only thing that's important. All I'm saying is that The Unicorn backstory and powers make him just as valid a choice for the film as any other minor Iron Man film.

Quote:
The latest story which was one of his best had no super powered henchman, so he doesn't need them.

Not that it matters, the chance of unicorn making it into the movies is slim to none.
All I'm saying is that there's no reason to right him off out of hand.