View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 06:00 AM   #53
Freakzter
Goonette

Default Re: The Joker A Reality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I am getting pretty bored with this "The Joker couldnt exist in reality" arguement. Its always the same. Clown Killer? Impossible! John Wayne Gacy did it. Oh...um...well...those scars! He couldnt hide! John Wayne Gacy had something more identifiable than scars...a previous conviction for child molestation. Thats when people pull out the "yeah, but John Wayne Gacy didnt screw with the mob and didnt attempt to kill the DA, so The Joker still could not exist!!". No one has ever killed in the name of candy bars either, but it could happen. Everything The Joker did has been done, more or less...Charles Manson ( and others) had goons and many people have assassinated political figures. It is possible for a person like The Joker to exist.
Yea, they have all done something the joker did, but nobody does EVERYTHING. The joker is like, all of them put together. Serial Killer + Criminal + Terrorist = The Joker.

I think the only thing that can make a Joker possible is a Gotham City. I'm not sure an abnormal criminal could succeed in a normal universe. But I don't think it's impossible, just improbable.

I really like this debate's topic, but there's alot to consider x_X

Freakzter is offline   Reply With Quote