View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #32
batlovescatDC
Tragic Love

Default Re: Batman live action TV series

I would absolutely love the idea. They could get some of the major comic book writers on as episodes, perhaps even maybe we could get Christopher Nolan as Executive Producer. It would be really, really cool to see all the villains that haven't been used and don't get used in Nolan's films. I do agree that it would need to keep the realistic tone of Nolan's films and B:TAS. But I would not want it to be in the same continuity as Nolan's films or B:TAS. I would love Nolan to be involved but he would have to direct every single episode in order for what he's done to be continued. And we all know that there's no way in hell that would happen. Also, no actors/actresses would be able to continue what Bale and his co-stars have done with the roles. But a tv series with a realistic vision like Nolan's series, with comic book writers working on episodes, with all the major Batman baddies in live-action (Joker, Catwoman, Two-Face, Riddler, Penguin, etc.) I'm totally down for that if it's done right. I mean, let's face it, a television series would be the only way for us to see all the characters in live-action.

Last edited by batlovescatDC; 08-15-2008 at 10:32 PM.
batlovescatDC is offline   Reply With Quote