View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:44 AM   #92
bweurk
Side-Kick

Default Re: Batman live action TV series

I like the idea of a TV serie, may be not a continuation of Nolan's movies, but in the same gritty realistic style. It could be a combination of a Batman Show and a Gotham Central show, with episodes centered on Batman and others where he would only appear as a cameo, I thik it would help having better actors without taking too much of their time.
I agree with those who say it should be done by HBO, Showtime, or FX (I'm a fan of the Shield)
I think they could even use Robin (whom i don't want in the movie), for exemple, make him appear in season 3, he is a teenager (15-16 years old) who gives informations to Batman (his CI) to help him fight criminality, and at the end of the season, his parents are murdered because he helped batman. Filled with guilt, Wayne adopt him. During the next season, Wayne learns that he has a heart illness because of his use of steroids (i think it would be good to show that Wayne is so much into his war that he is destroying himself) and because he is afraid he could not see the end of his battle, he starts training Grayson to become his successor...

Also, any ideas for the actors?
As a fan of the shield, i could see Walton Goggins or Jay Karnes as the Joker, what do you think?

Last edited by bweurk; 09-27-2008 at 12:27 PM.
bweurk is offline   Reply With Quote