View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #27
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Default Re: Favorite moment in the trilogy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
So, in other words, you were inventing a nitpick where no evidence existed.
I don't know what your problem is.

That's how I remember how the scene originally played out. I have only seen X-men 3 twice before that rewatch. I did not remember it turning from red to black originally. Just an honest mistake.

Quote:
I think you need all the friends you can get.
As far as I know there are a lot more people that don't like the third movie compared to the first two, so I don't really get what your point is. Also IIRC Nell is a great supporter of X-men 3, so that speaks volumes of his character that he can see it from my point of view.

And why does it have to be us against them, "find your friends and side with them" sort of thing? I've discussed what I liked about the third movie in the appropriate thread. Here I was discussing something that was bothering me for the longest time, after someone brought up the scene.

Quote:
Right. This falls into the category of 'I don't like the movie so i'm going to try to find things wrong with it.' Don't worry, there have been others like you and they've been dealt with as well.
Okay good for you.

As far as I can tell tho, you haven't swayed anyone to your opinion so good luck i guess...

And if you don't think Mystique's jet black hair did not look fake then your blind admiration for this film cannot be helped.

Quote:
Why on earth did you bring up that 'nitpick' without first viewing the scene?
Like I said, honest mistake. We can't all be perfect like you 'X-Maniac'! Someone brought up the scene, I responded with a tiny detail that has been bugging me ever since I saw it. You responded with your signature condescending post. Someone corrected me. I rewatched the aforementioned scene. I admitted my mistake.

Then you come up with another condescending post. Btw, you probably thought Im a noob (think again!) and responded accordingly, believing I wouldnt stand up to a bully like yourself... you've been doing this schtick forever 'X-Maniac' don't you get tired of hearing yourself...

Last edited by EnDz0n3; 01-05-2009 at 05:54 PM.
EnDz0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote