View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 12:10 AM   #118
Leenie
Side-Kick

Default Re: Anyone prefer Iron Man over Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
the biggest mistake that they can make for iron man 2 is to make it to serious. IM should in nooooooooo way be serious like TDK.

RDJ owns the Stark role. the movie needs to be fun and a little crazy. pole in a plane? they start to dance? i dont have a problem with that. its all fun. if they will change this then i think they will fail.

IM is very good like TDK.
I agree completely! I think that Iron Man and The Dark Knight are fantastic movies that deserve every bit of praise they get, but they're great movies for different reasons.

I just don't want to see Iron Man 2 trying to be like The Dark Knight. Heck, I don't want to see ANY other comic book movie trying to be The Dark Knight. I'm afraid that with TDK's success, movie companies are going to try to make super-serious comic book movies now (which just won't work). Now, do I want to see a comic book movie like Ghost Rider, which takes NOTHING seriously? Heck no. I don't want to be seeing someone like Spider-Man or Iron Man being super serious though (because they're more lighthearted characters in comparison to Batman).

Let's just say that I like my variety.

(6) Captain America: The Winter Soldier, (7) Kick-Ass, (8) Batman (1989),
(9) Captain America: The First Avenger, (10) Superman
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote