View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 07:04 AM   #120
Walker
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tim Boyle's The Phantom

Speaking of Clive Owen, I become more and more convinced he is the best choice to play the father in this film.

Tim has updated his blog again:

Quote:
Well, like I've told you - I'm the worst blogger in the world when it comes to sharing my life, but I thought I should touch base with you and try keep you all up to date.

First of all, I hope everybody had a wonderful holiday season. I spent New Years in Las Vegas and no offense to the 'Sin City' - but there's nothing in the world like an Australian Sydney Harbor New Years Eve.
Googlewhack it - download some vision, you'll see what I mean.
That's not to say I didn't have a good time. It just wasn't Sydney.

I'm well and truly kickin ass on the screenplay side of things. I've been back in OZ doing production meetings and the like and feel the film is getting better and better.

I've had the benefit of hearing what the 'Phans' have wanted and I've been able to re-look and re-evaluate my story. I'm sure you'll all be happy with where it is going.

I've been enjoying the summer heat down here but I'm also looking forward to getting back to my life on the West Coast - Calli style.

I'm currently on page 40 of this new draft - but hope to have something finished within the next week.

There are also a couple of other projects which I am pushing through Hollywood at the moment, so I'll keep you all posted on any news on that side too.

I hope you're all well,
Catch up soon.

Also, any Phantom questions can be directed to this site. I will do my best to answer them.

Cheers,

Tim
Again, sweet music to my ears. I wonder what changes he made, and, more importantly, when we are going to learn a bit more about the story!

Walker is offline   Reply With Quote