View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #14
Daredevil_2003
The Man Without Fear

Default Re: The Official Batman TAS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grommers View Post
I personally disliked all the re-designs,

scarecrow was no longer this geeky professor gone mad kinda deal, madhatter was well....more like the one from alice in wonderland,
killer croc was , as for joker I much prefererred him in Justice League.
who else? riddler gone bald..nope not my thing.
Two-face had minor changes, so no big deal there.
can't think of anyone else?
The complaint with the Scarecrow is more about how they changed his characterization, though, unless I'm misunderstanding you. Visually, I thought it was a huge improvement. But the lowered, creepier voice and such was also an improvement, IMHO.

Mad Hatter, I never really liked either of his designs, to be honest, but I feel the TNBA one is a slight improvement, and it's more faithful to the images I've seen from the comics so that's an extra plus.

Riddler! I completely forgot about him. He only appeared like once in TNBA, right? Now that I think of it I definitely prefer the BTAS look on that one...the green spandex should stay with Jim Carrey, Frank Gorshn, and comic appearances long since past.

And with the Joker I'm right wth you on JL, but I view the TNBA as an improvement over TAS because I like the color scheme better as well as the slimmer body. BTAS Joker always looked kind of...chubby.