View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 07:16 AM   #73
Mr. Earle
Banned User

Default Re: Where does most of TDK's critisism come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil_2003 View Post
What was wrong with the editing and pacing though? It moved very fluidly. My only real complaint when I think about it is the fight scenes, yet again. An improvement over BB because I could actually see what was happening but they really felt staged. Especially the combat in the HK sequence. Very plodding hand to hand. IDK if it's Nolan's fault or the choreographer's/actor's but it's just not up to snuff after stuff like Bourne, Bond and Taken.
I couldnt agree with you more!

Also, about the editing, well it was too choppy and abrupt and along with the tons of storylines that were developing in the movie, it made the movie really tiring after a while. There was never a cool moment in this movie and yada yada yada the joker is tearing gotham to bits, but there should be some relief for the tension in some scenes. I really missed the peacefull, atmospheric, dramatic, dreamy scenes we had in Begins like the one where Bruce is looking at the stethoscope. The only thing that came close was when Bruce was sobbing about Rachel but then BAM we cut to Dent's half face!

Mr. Earle is offline   Reply With Quote