View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:32 AM   #50
LastSunrise1981

Post Re: Best one vs one fight in the X-Franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
Why do so many people think that the fight between Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike was the best?

As far as I'm concerned, it's EASILY the worst.

I don't get why people would enjoy the way too overly choreographed fights like Wolverine vs. Lady Deathstrike that really take you out of the depth and drama of the film, when X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine are full of more gritty, raw, and realistic looking fights that don't take you out of the actual movie.
I disagree. How are the fights in X-Men: Last Stand and Wolverine more gritty, realistic, and raw fights? Let me say that all the fights in every film have failed to reach their fullest potential. But I definitely felt the Wolverine/Deathstrike fight was very exciting, raw, and while choreographed it was still exciting.

In my opinion the Mystique/Wolverine fight is the worst of them all.

But the problem is with ANY Wolverine fight the drama, depth, and realism is takes you out of the moment because he can't die.

ALL of the fights in X-Men Origins: Wolverine had the right idea but they REALLY dropped the ball on the fights between him and Victor.