View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #120
chaseter
Bland User

Default Re: Michael Bay out of the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Earle View Post
Beast Wars is widely considered as the best TF series ever. G1 just cant compare, even though it had the original Prime and Megatron. The direction, storylines and characters were so much better in BW.

I guess this board is full of Geewunners with no logic now. Jesus guys, take off your nostalgia goggles or invent a time machine and go back to the 80ies and watch your Saturday morning cartoons. I am glad Bay evolved the designs and took some freedom with the characters. Its been 20 years now. Every franchise should evolve to go with the times. Just because some geek chose the VW beetle as Bee's alt mode doesnt mean that another car would be so bad. Is everything so perfect with G1? Did they make no mistakes, no bad choices? Is there really that big a difference that Bee is now a Camaro? Is it so bad that Megatron looks scarier and doesnt transform into a tiny gun now (ridiculous)? Cry more.....
Grew up watching Beast Wars and I agree...it was great.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
chaseter is online now   Reply With Quote