View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #30
dru-zod2501
Side-Kick

Default Re: Batman should die in the next film!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk&ComicBooks View Post
If some director wanted to make a "pseudo sequel" to the nolan franchise its not the director you have to go after with torches and pitchforks...its WB for giving it the green light...btw just because we havent really had a good "pseudo sequel" yet doesnt mean its not possible for one to actually be liked by us you can always grow to the idea if you stay open minded I mean look what happend when we all saw that the jokers white face is just makeup and not his real skin...a lot of people were upset but what they lacked for in appearance they made up very much and then some staying true to character (which is what really matters). The point is ya never know (not that i liked BF or B&R) but to kill off batman just to sever any chance of trying to continue from that i think is...yea just not good lol
I'll be happy to eat my words if I'm proven wrong, but I'm confident I won't be.

If after the third movie Batman is still alive, and the fourth movie has only the loosest connection to the Nolan movies, apart from maybe one or two actors and a few references, it will be a colossal mistake on WB's part.

dru-zod2501 is offline   Reply With Quote