View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 06:03 PM   #24
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: "Cowards DO survive!" The Starscream thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SciFi Warlock View Post
Starscream was always my favorite. Was upset he got killed in the animated movie in 1986 but oh well.

I do think they captured more of the essance of him in ROTF and he defiantely was afraid of Megatron. I mean he did see the writing on the wall and took a step back since the Fallen decreed Megatron's resurrection and the fact that almost all the decepticons were working towards the Fallen's goal. I know I would not try to take over during all that, would wait till a better time.

I did love it when even after Megatron blamed Starscream for all his own failures when he got the snot beaten out of him, an half his face blown off, who does Megatron yell for help from....STARSCREAM.
Totally agreed on all of this, I doubt SS would have tried to take over from The Fallen as only a Prime can defeat him so he would probably wait for a more oppurtune moment and an easier to kill leader, like Megatron.

Also, yeah it was awesome when Megatron screamed for SS once half his face was blown off.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9(4)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)300:ROAE-7(15)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(16)47 Ronin-6(17)Monuments Men-5(18)Ride Along-5(19)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote