View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #57
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: "Only a Prime can defeat me" The Fallen Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Earle View Post
They saved our sun but let the fallen free to walk the earth squashing humans with his feet. You guys are defending plot holes the size of Texas...
Well, he would have been injured from the battle, maybe badly, so he may have been in no position to do anything. Not to mention, with the harvester no longer any use to him, why would he stay on Earth?

The movie does have plot-holes, i'm not denying that, never will, i just dont consider this one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
You still haven't answered the question. I never questioned his leadership, but why he can defeat the Fallen because he's a Prime. From what we've seen, he doesn't have the abilities of the past Primes. So anyone strong enough could defeat the Fallen.
Read the last sentence of my last post again, I believe i did answer the question. The good that Prime's exude could easily be what makes The Fallen weak/vulnerable to them.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote