View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 07:29 AM   #60
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: "Only a Prime can defeat me" The Fallen Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocida View Post
How about this: The Primes imprisioned the Fallen in an dimensional vortex, in which he was captive for years. During the two years Megatron stayed dead, the Fallen choose Starscream to continue his revenge, and Starscream managed to free him and place him in the Nemesis, draining Energon from hatchlings to restore his once legendary power.
That is basically the story of the prequel comics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Earle View Post
Badly? The transformers dont seem to take long to recover from wounds. Thing is, that the Fallen still hanged around Earth looking for his machine.
We havent seen a badly injured TF though, only mortally wounded one's and minor wounded one's. And The Fallen didnt still hang around on Earth, he was on Saturn for half of the movie, I doubt he stayed on Earth all that time before then, as he would need Energon and without the machine Earth didnt have any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Earle View Post
The whole sublot with the Primes is stupid. Bay could have killed them off in a better way. For example the Fallen could have used the Matrix to defeat them. That would have made more sense.
It wouldnt make more sense as The Fallen would have the Matrix and no one to stop him using the machine so our Sun would have been dead long ago. The Fallen needed the matrix to work the machine this is why the Prime's hid it from him.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9(4)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)300:ROAE-7(15)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(16)47 Ronin-6(17)Monuments Men-5(18)Ride Along-5(19)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote