View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #84
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: "Only a Prime can defeat me" The Fallen Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Earle View Post
No, thats more than enough reason to kill an opponent.
And he did kill him, brutally you say, but factor in the fact that The Fallen also betrayed Prime's ancestor's and disgraced The Prime name, and I dont think he did act over the top. Without ripping his face off, he wouldnt have had the chance to rip out and crush his spark.

Quote:
No, but why would it depower you?
Look what happened to Jetfire in stasis lock, he wasnt even dead, yet could barely move or transform when he first was awakened. Being dead is bound to take energy away from you, especially the way Megatron went out, he took a big hit with the Allspark.

Plus he was re-built from other TF's parts, i'm sure that was a factor in him not being as strong also.

Quote:
I was exaggerating. Even if that thing exists, well it took out one of the most notorious and dangerous TF ever in one shot. I would have preferred it if he went down by a dozen of autobots or another big bot.
It does exist, and is used by battleships to take out large area's from HUGE distances, it is a damn powerful gun.

Quote:
Ok, sorry about that. I apologize.
No problems

Quote:
If Rodimus is Galvatron's main opponent and takes him down frequently, i say that makes him pretty powerful.
Rodimus was no slouch, but fights arent just about strength, power, etc, its about tactics also. The reason Hot Rod lasted that long against Galvatron in the movie, was from running, hiding, and hitting him fast and then getting out of there. Once Galvatron got his hands him, the fight was over if the Matrix hadnt been there.

Also, in the comics at the time, which everyone agreed were better written, Ultra Magnus was Galvatron's main opponent.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)WOWS-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)The Equalizer-7(17)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(18)47 Ronin-6(19)Monuments Men-5(20)Ride Along-5(21)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote