View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:03 PM   #27
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Bryan Singer's X-men 3 Revealed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Howlett View Post
Having listened to his podcast, this is just depressing. Literally and utterly depressing. I understand it was Singer's choice but Fox technically made the choice for him with their stalling on greenlighting X3.

We would've had the first perfect trilogy in this genre had Singer and company made that film based on Doughtery's ideas.

I was seriously thinking about completing the X-Men Trilogy on blu-ray by buy The Last Stand for the hell of it. Not anymore....
I am exactly the same, TLS was the only one I havent re-bought on blu-ray, was thinking about it to complete the collection but this has just depressed me so much, I wont be buying it.

I firmly believe Singer's X3 would have been the best CB movie to date, yes, even better than the over-fabled TDK, why the **** did Fox stall after X2, idiots.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9(4)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)300:ROAE-7(15)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(16)47 Ronin-6(17)Monuments Men-5(18)Ride Along-5(19)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote