View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 12:13 AM   #32
Nell2ThaIzzay

Default Re: Bryan Singer's X-men 3 Revealed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Flare View Post
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would've been the movie rival all movies...things I liked were:

Alkali Lake, opening, all dryed up
strange occurances happening around the world(Think Silver Surfer in F4 sequel)
Phoenix decimating mutant camps
cargo ships w/mutant slaves(possibly Genosha(??))
a strange light in the sky i.e. Phoenix
Phoenix tearing the ships apart
Phoenix feeling that she's above the "Drama" and decides to take matters into her own hands, being a 1 woman crusade, and she didn't give a damn what the X-Men thought...
Cyclops actually builds the Danger Room feeling that its his/X-Men fault that if they were faster,and better fighters Jean wouldn't have died
X-Men and Brotherhood are after Phoenix
Jean realizes her new found ablities are causing havoc
Cyclops doesn't kill Phoenix, but she decides to leave Earth and become a God and start life anew in the cosmo's and her saying, "I"ll be watching"

man even though this was just ideas, I'm really geeked once again for Singer's treatment!!! its funny becuase I have read some fanfics w/the intended Alkali lake sequence and the strange events happening...
Don't like the bolded. I don't like the idea of the interstellar / space stuff. I like the fact that the X-Men movies were grounded on Earth and reality.

And as far as Singer's apparent ideas, I don't like the exclusion of Storm.

Everything else though? Everything else sounds like it would have made for a good film. I dunno that it'd inherently be better than The Last Stand (I actually like the movie, a lot), but it'd be nice to have a movie that doesn't kill Cyclops and Xavier, and cure Rogue. So perhaps the payoff would have been worth it.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Nell2ThaIzzay is online now   Reply With Quote