View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #23
Cain
"West West Y'all"

Default Re: Batman: Earth One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
This will be a definite change of pace from all of the convoluted storylines as Battle For The Cowl, that Damian kid, Batman RIP and Dick Grayson as Batman B.S.

Bruce Wayne is the one true Batman, he's just as interesting as being the billionaire playboy as he is playing Batman and when Bruce Wayne retires the Batman persona that will be the end of that, he's not gonna give the mantle to someone else.

I wish I could work for DC comics so show them how it's done right.
It's made for a lot of great comics and I also got my excellent Detective Comics feat. Batwoman & The Question run because of it. If you want Bruce back either read Batman: Confidential or just wait for this it was made for people who aren't into the canon anymore.

Pull list: Saga, Thief of Thieves, The Manhattan Projects, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harbinger, X-O Manowar, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, Shadowman, Green Lantern, Red Lanterns, Justice League 3000, Superman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Batman & ____, Batman, Red Hood & The Outlaws, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Swamp Thing, All-Star Western, Earth 2, Worlds' Finest, Superman/Wonder Woman, Daredevil, Superior Spider-Man, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote