View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #75
Cain
"West West Y'all"

Default Re: The 'Streets of Gotham' Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drz View Post
Yeah it seems the number of comic readers active in these forums dropped alot since Bruce Wayne "died". =/ I highly recommend going to the Comic Book section of SHH. Great community there with loads of comic fans.

I'm loving Streets of Gotham. I even liked the guest writer who did the Huntress|Man-Bat story. I'm very intriqued by Abuse who turned out not to be Detectuve Bullock. =O It's the Kid from Heart of Hush!
Yeah which is what makes seeing so many people argue about which Batman movie is more "faithful to the comics" all the time even more hilarious since many of these people never even read the comics

The ones who do stick to the same ol storylines people parrot around to seem "credible" (Ie: TDKR, TLH, Hush, TKJ, Year One). I think I will just go ahead and transplant myself to the DC Comics section of this site cause the same thing happens in the Superman comic board on SHH too.

I thought the Abuse reveal was a very nice touch. At first I didn't quite get it till I saw how similar the little boy looked to the heart of hush kid and then the lady says his name and it's the same one from HoH. I went back and re-read HoH and was like

Very cool way of Dini to make his run one large epic story Morrison style considering he started out his run just with one shot deals. It's awesome to me how Scarecrow has now created a new crime bashing vigilante without even realizing it. Good stuff.

Pull list: Saga, Thief of Thieves, The Manhattan Projects, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harbinger, X-O Manowar, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, Shadowman, Green Lantern, Red Lanterns, Justice League 3000, Superman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Batman & ____, Batman, Red Hood & The Outlaws, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Swamp Thing, All-Star Western, Earth 2, Worlds' Finest, Superman/Wonder Woman, Daredevil, Superior Spider-Man, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote