View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #100
The DCEU Is Born
Default Re: Batman: Earth One

Originally Posted by SixtyThree View Post
Yeah, we REALLY need an ENTIRE series devoted to explaining how Batman's suit is a "Nomex, kevlar triple weave protype marines battle suit, lined with pure 24k gold. the cowl utilized starlight nightvision generation 7 lenses capable of functioning in near blackout conditions w/optional infrared backup all of this linked to Norad accessable satellite uplink radio aparatus quadruple encrypted on a teraflop network. OH and the cape, buddy the cape is a lead tip weighted, bulletproof kevlar weave with an electro-magnetic current induced rigitididididdidy that can at once be firm, yet pliable like a teen's A$$. i can see how this is completely necessary for Batman. I cant stand batman and robin, or dick grayson. only bruce wayne should be batman! ONLY ONLY ONLY YLNO YLNO. i quit buying bat books the second the series turned into this mockery of his good name and status. if i dont get another story where the riddler scheme is foiled by the batgod ill switch to marvel. im serious. *morgan freemans voice* "and mr. wayne it does come in ELIPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ( for all you ACTUAL comic fans) this series blows. judge/jury/execution
You can stop talking now.

1989 - "That Batman movie was pretty good. I wish we had more comic movies..."
2015 - "Aunt May is too young, Aquaman isn't blonde, Apocalypse looks purple, and ALL THESE ACTORS ARE TOO SHORT! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO MEEEEE?!?"

Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote