View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:53 AM   #18
Obsidian Idea
The light is blinding

Angry Re: Create Your Own X-men (Official Heromachine Thread)

I like these kind of posts; we get to see each other's creative side...and some of us are really original and talented in the art and writing dept. I think alot of us here could have futures in the comic book world if some of us aren't already in it.

The down side though...and I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, or accuse the poster who started this thread or anybody else...but these kind of threads can be created simply to steal your ideas and thoughts.

As I said some of us have ideas and visions that could land us at Marvel or some other comic book company...I stopped contributing alot of my ideas because I don't want to see my character, story, plot, etc turn up on the pages of Marvel, DC, Image or some other company under someone else's name who stole it from a simple little Marvel forum.

Be careful in freely contributing your valuable ideas and artwork on message boards and forums because there are people who have no shame getting opportunites or rich off your work.

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" John 10:27 (New King James Version)
Obsidian Idea is offline   Reply With Quote