View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #120
WillardNation
Nibiru Warrior

Default Re: The NEW Captain America Casting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
As someone who finds Deadpool incredibly stupid,
Just as I was starting to like you, Majik, you had to go and say that. I'm sorry but you have ruined any chance we had at a friendship.

Quote:
I know, I just tend to lump it into the "Flash/Iron Fist/Venom/Magneto" camp, projects with scripts and rumored directors that for whatever reason I don't think will/should be made...Just sayin...I just wouldn't be surprised to see a "Reynolds Exits Deadpool" post one day on the front page.
Well, I'm really hoping that doesn't happen.

Quote:
Back to Cap, as others have said, I'm all for Evans, Hedlund, or Vogel (in that order).
In total agreement with you there.

Quote:
But I also thought Krasinksi would have been good. I thought of him way back when for Cap but never thought anyone else would (with the 'goofiness' and the fact that he isn't an 'unknown').
Eh, at first I was like "Hell no." But then after reading all the arguments for him, I was like "Ok, I'll give him a chance. I trust Marvel." But I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty excited to hear he was out of the running. Now, I still trust Marvel but I'm really not liking this Tatum and Phillipe talk.

"I have an accurate self assessment, which people call arrogance."