View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #120
Nibiru Warrior
Default Re: The NEW Captain America Casting Thread

Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
As someone who finds Deadpool incredibly stupid,
Just as I was starting to like you, Majik, you had to go and say that. I'm sorry but you have ruined any chance we had at a friendship.

I know, I just tend to lump it into the "Flash/Iron Fist/Venom/Magneto" camp, projects with scripts and rumored directors that for whatever reason I don't think will/should be made...Just sayin...I just wouldn't be surprised to see a "Reynolds Exits Deadpool" post one day on the front page.
Well, I'm really hoping that doesn't happen.

Back to Cap, as others have said, I'm all for Evans, Hedlund, or Vogel (in that order).
In total agreement with you there.

But I also thought Krasinksi would have been good. I thought of him way back when for Cap but never thought anyone else would (with the 'goofiness' and the fact that he isn't an 'unknown').
Eh, at first I was like "Hell no." But then after reading all the arguments for him, I was like "Ok, I'll give him a chance. I trust Marvel." But I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty excited to hear he was out of the running. Now, I still trust Marvel but I'm really not liking this Tatum and Phillipe talk.

"I have an accurate self assessment, which people call arrogance."