View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 10:17 AM   #21
Khemik@L
MARVEL RULES THE SUMMER!!

Default Re: First official image of Chris Hemsworth as THOR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Looks fantastic to me. Like it literally jumped off the page of a Coipel comic. I just wish he weren't leaning forward and making it all shadowy. There's clearly a lot of detail that we're missing because of the shadows in that pic.

Interesting note: It looks like they've moved the last two discs up to his belt. I like it. I always felt the one awkward part of Coipel's design is the fact that he has four clearly metal discs on his torso and then two, I don't know, silk-screened discs or something on the parts of his tunic hanging down over his legs. Making those last two discs metal and putting them on his belt is a good choice.
Well that's because this is a Teaser Pic. I think they purposefully choose this pic because they are not ready to hit us with the full design as yet. That's also why his helmet and hammer is missing

FOR IF THE WAY YOUR POWER IS USED IS DICTATED TO YOU BY YOUR SELFISH EMOTIONS ARE YOU NOT A SPECTATOR? BUT IF YOU DICTATE YOUR INTENDED ACTIONS TO YOUR SELFISH EMOTIONS ARE YOU NOT THE ENFORCER?
Khemik@L is offline   Reply With Quote