View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 07:59 AM   #33
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: The "Easter Eggs/References" Thread (Spoilers to minimum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis Rapture View Post
The funniest thing about the whole experince of watching the movie, for me, was making my friends sit through the credits to watch that scene. Having not spoiled myself i didn't know exactly what to expect, but presumed it was something to do with Agent Colsun (? I forget his name everytime i go to write it) seeing as his very pointless character just pissed off halfway through the film

None of them new what the hell it meant and were all pretty angry we missed last orders at the bar because of i made them stay and watch it.

I was thinking - are these kinda 'Easter Eggs' even worth it? Most people don't have a clue what they're refering too, and in this film, to me at least, it felt that Shield/Nick Fury/Agent whateverhisnameis was one giant easter egg for future Marvel films, not serving the plot of the film at all, and in fact slowing it down a fair bit.
I agree. Stick these Easter Egg endings at the end of the movie like in The Incredible Hulk, not right at the end of the credits. Only comic fans get them and these frustrate their friends who humor them by sitting through the credits with them only to frown in bewilderment at what the hell these scenes are meant to mean. It can work just as well before the credits roll.

Dark Raven is offline   Reply With Quote