View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #42
ToilesHeroiques
Side-Kick

Default Re: The "Easter Eggs/References" Thread (Spoilers to minimum)

No mention of
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Fin Fang Foon or Mandarin
in the movie
In fact, nothing for Iron Man 3.

Favreau tells :

"If you look at the screens, especially when you're dealing with the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, you can start to see areas identified there," said Favreau of a few moments in which S.H.I.E.L.D. computers monitoring current events appear in the background of a scene. "There are little clues that are layered into graphics that relate to other films, other franchises in this world. You might want to look at it a few times or wait for the DVD."

I see the movie twice and I make a list :

- Europe: no points in Great Britain (Captain Britain, Excalibur, there was something to do !)... but in Scandinavia. Hard to say exactly where, or what it means.

- Africa: East Africa (Somalia, Kenya). One thinks immediately to Wakanda, except that by different sources, the fictional country is farther west. But no doubt that for a film, it is possible to take some liberties with geography.

- Atlantic Ocean: in the southern Atlantic Ocean, between Brazil and Angola. No idea what it could be.

- USA: East side, Washington / New York, probably Tony Stark. To the west, probably Hulk. New Mexico: Thor. A final point in Alaska ...

ToilesHeroiques is offline   Reply With Quote