View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #26
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,268
Default Re: ATTENTION: Bootlegged Pics/Videos Are a No-No

Didn't we go through all the bootleg issues with Galactus in FF2?

People sure do have short memories.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote