View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #63
TheseScars
Banned User

Default Re: The "Easter Eggs/References" Thread (Spoilers to minimum)

Just saw the film and it was pretty good. I was kind of down on it for a few weeks but after seeing it I don't have a lot of complaints. I felt like you can watch Iron Man and Iron Man 2 back to back and not have a problem with tone, continuity, ect. As soon as I got into the Iron Man 2 I didn't want it to end bc it felt just like the first movie.

Okay as for easter eggs :

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
The Cap shield was the same shield laying around from the first movie but we get a better look at it this time around. Tony is looking for something to put under this piping while he's making his new RT and Coulson walks in a picks it up and is like, " Why do you have this?"...seemingly like he knew exactly what it was and how special it was. Tony pays no mind and takes it and puts it under the piping to have something strong to hold it up..haha. The star and the whole center is cut in half so you can see the inner workings of the shield..looks like he was disaselmbling it or building a mach model

I saw the locations on the SHIELD screen and the one in Europe could be Red Skull?

I wish Fury made it more clear to Stark that there are other hero's with powers and not tech suit

Was expecting a better ending scene but oh well. I can't wait for Thor now to see how Stark reacts to finding out about Asgard and Thor's powers and all that stuff...should be funny..

TheseScars is offline   Reply With Quote