View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 05:45 PM   #62
Doctor Jones
Known as Strider

Default Re: Dance-Off: Drunk Iron Man vs Justin Hammer at Stark Expo!

Tony growling and doing that wrestler flex move was hilarious. His whole line on going to the bathroom in the suit was hilarious too. At first I thought it was hokey for the reason for Rhodey being in the suit, but he did it because Tony was drunk and he could have potentially killed or hurt someone going off with those repulsors.

Although I didn't care for the "It takes two." song. A movie should never place that song in it. "Another One Bites The Dust" was better.

The line that I didn't like was "Drop your socks and grab your crocs." That's about it.

And in its own way I agree with Figs, I thought Peter dancing was funny. The entire audience laughed when they saw it. I did too. But in context with the film, it's unecessary, but in its own way, it is funny. And dammit, Tobey has got the moves.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher. To break barriers... to reach for the stars... to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we're still pioneers... that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us. That our destiny lies above us."
Doctor Jones is offline   Reply With Quote