View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #82
S.A.A.D.
Banned User

Default Re: Where does Iron Man 2 stand among other superhero sequels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octoberist View Post
my problem with TF 2, excluding the geek stuff, is that the Transformers besides Prime, Bee, Megatron and StarScream, were not treated as characters. Ironhide and the original bots were barely in the film, and the rest were just specticle. In fact, the humans were more in focus in part 2, I thought, which saddens me because I don't think anyone really cares for them. we care for the bots.
I think the Transformers who got little to no screen time in TF:ROTF have more personality and personality despite what many think,it just isn't obvious to them at all when watching the movie,imo. But I am not going to touch on it because I know people here in the appropriate forum will start bothering me about it and calling b.s. on it because of me. If I wasn't a constant absolutist or so stuck on hating the movie like many,then I personally think that I wouldn't think that there is more personality than there is regarding the new Transformers,and Protoforms. I don't love subtle stuff really,but I don't hate it either,so I don't need being hit over the head with information all the time.

Last edited by S.A.A.D.; 05-09-2010 at 04:26 PM.
S.A.A.D. is offline   Reply With Quote