View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #11
JP
Flame On

Default Re: X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
I wouldn't have a problem with the black and yellow. Now, the 90s costumes where every color in the rainbow was present in all their costumes? That would'nt look good.
Agreed 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseter View Post
Spider-Man's costume changed. Web pits? Big red spider on the back? Where did they go?

Iron Man changed a hell of a lot. His original costume looked like yellow spandex legs and arms.
See, again I can't tell if you're being serious or not. . . God, I hope you're kiding.

Quote:
Thor, is he wearing a helmet with wings?
Uh, yes. He is. That was confirmed a while ago.

Quote:
Thinking the movies and the comics are the same thing and what works in the comics will work in the movies is tiresome. If they can make yellow and blue look amazing, then that will be great. But I think Wolverine had a line in one of the movies about spandex that was appropriate.
1. I didn't say the comics and movies where the same thing. Things need to be adapted, but COUNTLESS movies have shown that you can be extremely faithful and it will still look good. You're arguing that Spider-Man and Iron Man, two movies where the costumes are DAMN NEAR exactly like they are in the books are massively different? WTF.

2. I never said yellow and blue. The first class outfits are black and yellow.

3. That was said by CYCLOPS. Not Wolverine. Go re-watch the movies you're arguing about.