View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:53 AM   #12
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Your Favourite Autobot so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
They called Sideswipe in last because he's the badass. The others couldn't handle Sideways so they needed him to get it done.

I'm pretty sure Ironhide's second-in-command. Followed by Ratchet. But that could change if they decide to Bring in Ultra Magnus and/or Prowl.
I dont know, with Sideswipe being the last to be called before Prime and being right behind Prime when they go into the hanger, it just seemed he was Prime's right hand man. Shame, it should have really been Jazz .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
SIDESWIPE!!!!!

I always hated Bumblebee in the cartoons. He was annoying and useless most of the time. All he did was get captured. In the movies, though, he's awesome.
I liked him in the cartoons, but LOVE him in the movies, think he has been great so far and I really hope they expand on him in TF3.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is online now   Reply With Quote