View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 05:24 AM   #21
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: The official Michael Fassbender / Magneto thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNC9852002 View Post
Hmmm..It's gonna be hard to top Magneto moving the Golden Gate bridge and taking iron out of a person's body and using them as bearings/bullets and a floating pad...
I didn't think your imagination was so limited.

There's plenty of other action sequences that can be done with Magneto.

Tanks, jets etc can be turned on each other in head-on collisions. Street lamp poles can writhe like pythons around a human victim. Warships and submarines can be sunk or raised into the air. Metal-framed buildings can be made to collapse and the girders used like javelins at helicopters and planes.

I'd love to see multiple machine gun fire aimed at him, then when the dust clears, he has all the hundreds/thousands of bullets hovering in the air like a gigantic swarm of wasps to fire back at the soldiers (there was a smaller scale version of this in District 9 but my idea came first!)

And what about finally seeing a bubble or dome of magnetic force around him and the rest of the team, to deflect bullets, missiles, etc. Or a wall/barrier of force in a straight line rather than a dome form.

I should be involved in these films, my imagination is wasted giving free suggestions on a fan forum!