View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 07:35 PM   #60
Loganbabe
Don't want your future

Default Re: The Official James McAvoy/Professor Xavier Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
Amazing! He's adorable.
(and you so didn't need to censor yourself out of the picture! )
Ahhh...James' face is the one that matters!
(I use the same picture in my Facebook profile...I just didn't want to post a gigantic version of my face here! )
James was übber adorable with the fans...he came at the stage door every night to sign autographs, and always asked if he was forgetting someone. There are a lot of youtube videos that are worth checking - it's hard not to fall in love with him!
And the play was great, as was his performance; he was nominated for an Olivier (kind of a Tony in the UK) award for it.

Quote:
I saw James on The Daily Show when he was promoting Wanted, and he was going on about going to a Yankee game. Loved it.
Haha, yes, he talked about eating a lot of food at the stadium, that it was like a picnic...and Jon's "do you smoke crack?" at the end was hilarious!

Quote:
I loved him in Chronicles of Narnia - that's been one of my favorite books since I was about 8, and he was a perfect Mr. Tumnus.
It's funny because I've never heard of James when I saw Narnia, but from the moment he showed up in the film he caught my attention. Two years later I was watching a film on tv and I was like "Who's this amazing actor? Damn, he's brilliant!" It was "Inside I'm Dancing". and I had no idea the main actor was Mr. Tumnus!

Quote:
Loved it. It was really intense. They played Chicago cops recounting a bunch of massive screwups that led to the death of a young boy, among other things.

It was also fun to watch Hugh drop a impressive number of f-bombs in just 90 minutes.
Sounds great! And I love when Hugh gets mad...no wonder he's a great Wolverine!

James McAvoy & Patrick Stewart