View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #38
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: The Official Hellboy 3 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Boney Dubz View Post
I'm going to assume you mean Hellboy II which is far superior to the first

the first was ok, nothing special, but the second one just blew it out the water
I wouldnt say the 2nd movie blew the first out of the water, the first was a superb movie that was a great adaptation of the comics and had a lot of heart and soul.

2 is the better movie but it doesnt make HB 1 redundant, far from it, both are absolute gems in all honesty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post
Agreed! Both Hellboy movies are two of my favorite comic book films, I did like the second more. But both films kinda remind of alot of the 80s fantasy films. Its a shame I haven't read the comics yet!
The comics are superb, you should get yourself into them as they are great reads.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(3)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(4)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(5)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(6)Godzilla-8(7)Neighbours-8(8)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(9)The Lego Movie-7.5(10)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(11)Robocop-7.5(12)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(13)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(14)47 Ronin-6(15)The Monuments Men-5(16)Ride Along-5(17)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote