View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:42 PM   #17
sabetoonth
Who?

Default Re: how to fix wolverines character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidboy View Post
We never actually get a confirmation that the Africa mission was their first - I always assumed that they showed it only to give an idea of how Logan wasn't like the rest of the people Stryker associated with. They could've given much better pacing for things like this, but alas, Fox preferred to rush the beginning so Logan could get his metal claws already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
I don't think it was meant to be their first mission either. But it would have been nice to see Wolverine actually do something during that scene other than stand around and disapprove, if they were only going to show that one mission
I think a mission montage would have been sufficient to clearly say this isnt the first mission, and yea, I'd like at least SOME blood, at LEAST, i mean, there was blood in his flashbacks in X2, and even just some splatter on the wall like in The Punisher when he slices the guys throat off screen in the end, we see blood splatter, a hard pg 13 i think would suffice to get across his violence and such. the bloodless XMOW did bug me, and the fact they bonded him to the metal not at the same place as X2

C.Lee once fought President Washington in a no-holds-barred cage match. He lost and was cursed with immortality.
Semper in memoriam--Forever in memory, Lucia Byrd
Avvy by Kane52630
sabetoonth is online now   Reply With Quote