View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #33
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: how to fix wolverines character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidboy View Post
That's something that I don't really get at all. If they had mentioned Victor's father by name, then maybe the audience could've assumed that James took on that name, but that would've also left Victor Creed's name up in the air. I guess they just left it up to the audience to decide how he came up with the name Logan.
The made Dog Logan into Victor Creed, which I was OK with (I loved the idea that they were brothers), but created a whole other issue with the Thomas Logan character by causing all this confusion with the names. You can't even get away with saying his name was "James Logan" because even Kayla called him Logan. I don't think his girlfriend would be calling him by his last name.

Oddly enough, they changed James Hudson to Travis Hudson. Guess they didn't need two characters named "James" in the same movie.

Quote:
The Origins hair was ridiculous at some points - take the Logan/Sabretooth fight in Stryker's base (right after Victor threatened Silverfox), it's all poofy and all over the place when they both came crashing down from the windows. I'd take his X2 hair any day, as compared to that.
It was definitely a little too poofy in Origins. I think it looked best in X1.