View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #38
Doctor Jones
Known as Strider

Default Re: how to fix wolverines character

Make it a tragic story. So many bad things have happened to Logan. Don't just make him an animal tearing into people and being violent with blood and gore. I mean show that, although don't go overboard with the gore. But show his animalistic side, but have him question humanity with animalism. Victor and Logan don't see eye to eye on life and man. Victor sees them as terrible people who doesn't deserve sympathy or chances. Logan believes otherwise. The war scenes should have done this. Developing their relationship through these scenes shows how different they are in their ideals. The wars also shape their views on man. But it all goes back to their upbringing. Victor's father should be abusive while Logan's father should be loving. Though through the wars, Logan's humanity should be starting to slip. By the time he gets to Vietnam, he has been fighting for so long he has nearly forgotten that war and violence is needless and doesn't serve a purpose. He gets caught up in violence for a while. But Victor should do something, maybe kill a boy defending his mother for Logan to see that what they have been doing is wrong. The only reason they have been fighting is because they feel a sense of belonging and war is the only place where they are needed and can actually do something. As Logan's mother can reject him and Victor with his father.

Make him badass, give him his balls, but it should be an examination as to why he is like that.

Doctor Jones is offline   Reply With Quote