View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #49
UnionJack
In training at MI:13

Default Re: how to fix wolverines character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
I understand the sentiment with TDK, it's gotten it's horn tooted quite a bit. Still, besides that, we also have things like the LOTR movies, again Pg-13 movies that have plenty of violence and were pretty adult in terms of storyline, but did very well at the B.O.

I wouldn't mind an R-rated Wolverine (as long as they don't make the punisher with claws like he's been in recent comics). But no studio is ever going to do that. So I just hope we'll get a well written, dark, Pg-13 movie. That would be fine with me. And you could easily do that. Lack of violence wasn't what hurt Wolverine: Origins. Lack of a good story and understanding of the character was.
True that and the addition of crappy characters who wasted good screen time!
If they do go to Japan in W2 then I hope we see the animal side of him and some good fun action, not asking for limps flying around, just if you stab someone it is only logical that some blood will be seen!

I would hope oneday we might get an X-Force film I am loving that comic, and he looks totally bad-ass in that suit.

http://www.crhodesdesign.com/

UnionJack is offline   Reply With Quote