View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #51
Doctor Jones
Known as Strider

Default Re: how to fix wolverines character

I think they could pull off a hard PG-13. We don't need to see blood and guts all around. Because good violence isan't just to see how much blood and guts you throw at the screen every second. It has to be done a certain way. Even though Logan would tear into people, too much blood and guts would get boring and just be overdone. But if LOTR can show Aragorn decapitate four times why not? Kids today can handle violence. I thinkt hey always could. Studios are more worried aout parents. I don't get it. If tv can do it, so can a PG-13 film. I mean kids watch CSI which is alot more violent than most movies today.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher. To break barriers... to reach for the stars... to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we're still pioneers... that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us. That our destiny lies above us."
Doctor Jones is offline   Reply With Quote