View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #15
co2
Side-Kick

Default Re: Scores To Marvel Films: Which do you like the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
Mine is very frankly Carlo Siliotto's Punisher Score from 2004. I found it simply fantastic. It sounded sort of like a western and added so much tragedy to it.
Ya know, I agree with you on the Punisher '04 score. It was so purposefully structured like a speghetti western score, which I love. I may have to pick that one.
I'm also with El Payaso on the Hulk '03 score. That was so different and epic feeling.
The Spider-man score on the other hand is generic Elfman, but even that is good most of the time. When you see him swinging through the NY canyons with that score, you can't help but like it. Elfman, like John Williams before him, has the ability to make a memorable theme for a character.
Incredible Huk was pretty good too, but beyond that, there others were not impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddddeeee View Post
Iron Man is winning? I'd rank it dead last. There's no progression or development at all. I'm really suprised at this, IM's score was torn a new one by music critics.
YUK, I know. IM is completely unmemorable score. I couldn't hum a bar of it if you asked me.

co2 is offline   Reply With Quote