View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 02:51 AM   #32
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Default Re: Transformers: Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochimus View Post
The trouble with that is, Hasbro's already made Deluxe-sized Cybertronian Seekers (the 6" Titaniums), a decent Cybertronian Jetfire (the Classics figure based on "Stormbringer" - the Titanium "War Within" one sucked flat-out), and Cybertronian versions of Prowl (who could easily be repainted into Blue(Silver)streak and Smokescreen if Hasbro so wished) and Grimlock - plus there's supposedly a red Cliffjumper repaint of Bumblebee coming yet too, so it's not like Hasbro hasn't already made Cybertronian versions of many of the classic characters.
Jochimus. Those had nothing to do with the War For Cybertron videogame. Which they've produced at least 4 figures so far for.

And also those sucked. I'm basically saying doing more figures based on the style specifically from this videogame. Hasbro told me they could do Starscream next at Comic Con.

Also considering that Hasbro re-does characters and revamps things all the time, I don't see the big deal.

Quote:
On top of that, too many of the WFC designs, IMO, have turned out to have that same generic 'futuristic-land-rover' alt-mode look - frankly, I would have preferred a Scout-class "War Within" Bumblebee over the current Deluxe-sized WFC design, myself. The "War Within" were a lot more distinct than WFC (plus I give Figueroa extra props for refining the Cybertronian alt-modes seen in the first episode of the G1 'toon, as well as incorporating elements of the original toys into their Cybertronian designs), although I do prefer the WFC versions of Optimus and Megatron, though.

I respectfully disagree since I like all the War For Cybertron designs. And since Classics is pretty much done, this is a line I'd gladly get into. Basically since I can't stand the movie figures or designs which I think are horrible.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote