View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 10:58 PM   #404
Deaths Head II
The Sequel

Default Re: X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
No but the original five where present. I think we missunderstood each other or something because I never said that they were the main focus just that they were the first team for 2 out of 3 of the series.
SHEESH.
We were already told to get on topic but I might as well say I checked on Wikipedia and apparently they did retcon Angel to be an original member in a flashback even though he didn't know any of the X-Men and none of them knew him in the actual story. So they didn't acknowledge him as a team member in the actual show and made it pretty clear the Cure episode was the first time he ever met the team but they shoehorned him into a flashback in one episode. So we're both half-right because the show contradicts itself. That doesn't change the fact Marvel would never make a film about the original team.

Cyclops is the best superhero in the world. He is, as far as I'm concerned, the Batman. He's been in intensive training since his early teenage years to lead the first-ever mutant rescue and security team. This is a guy who gets up every morning asking himself how he can be better.

Last edited by Deaths Head II; 10-20-2010 at 11:03 PM.