View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 10:33 AM   #29
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Disney will release Iron Man 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Stark View Post
ok man, just keep thinking Jon Favreau isn't going to have any inside info on the movie, just keep thinking he, Feige and Whedon won't get together sometime next year or at least him and Feige. Because at the end of the day after Whedon, Feige IS going to know what happens in ACT I, ACT II and ACT III of the Avengers and how that movie is going to end and what Iron Man will be doing.

So yeah just keep thinking Jon is going to be completely in the dark until the Avengers premiere.

LOL
Of course he is going inside knowledge, did I say he wouldnt? No, but because i'm showing a little concern at people you apparently love you're getting your knickers in a twist. But as I said, during the filming process things in the script change as does the ending often, and Favreau will have other movies on his mind other than Avengers, again my point is I dont want this rushed like IM2 was.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)WOWS-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)The Equalizer-7(17)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(18)47 Ronin-6(19)Monuments Men-5(20)Ride Along-5(21)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote