Iron_Stark
Age of Ultron

Default Re: Disney will release Iron Man 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefchirpa View Post
The end battles should be like:
1. WM alone vs remaining drones.
2. IM alone vs Whiplash/Crimson Dynamo.

Oh WM is not a problem at all. It sells toys & it should have performed the job nicely.
Yes he was a problem, a huge problem, he took away from both Iron Man and Whiplash. Whiplash especially.

And yes that's WM was brought into this movie, to sell toys and so people can see that Iron Man can work well with others. He really served no purpose in the story, take him out and nothing would've changed.

I wanted to see a progression with the Whiplash suit

Monaco scene

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Second encounter, a suit similar to this

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Final encounter against a badass Crimson Dynamo/Whiplash suit.

Instead we only got the Monaco scene, a play fight with the Mark II and IV armors and a one minute fight at the end against a generic looking suit that I can't even find an image on google.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Of course he is going inside knowledge, did I say he wouldnt? No, but because i'm showing a little concern at people you apparently love you're getting your knickers in a twist. But as I said, during the filming process things in the script change as does the ending often, and Favreau will have other movies on his mind other than Avengers, again my point is I dont want this rushed like IM2 was.
What does script changes have to do with anything? Jon probably won't start with Iron Man until late summer when he's done with Cowboys and Aliens, by then for sure Fiege will know how the Avengers ends.

If anyone's getting their knickers in a twist it's you.

_PART I____PART II
MAY 2018__MAY 2019
Iron_Stark is offline   Reply With Quote