View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 08:11 AM   #158
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Best one vs one fight in the X-Franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1988 View Post
I though the Deathstrike/Wolverine fight was the best fight interms of choregraph and action and length, but for some reason i enjoyed the Wolverine vs Mystique fight the most, i loved how it started with Mystique posing as Wolverine than Wolverine comes out of nowhere to grab mystique and than from than on it was mystique giving Wolverine a ass whopping.

I liked the Sabretooth fvs Wolverine on top of the statue of Liberty, it should have been longer, but i thought it was a great fight, i loved when the camera panned back and you could see Sabretooth just manhandling Wolverine in terms of size and strength, something that if eel the Wolverine movie failed to capture with there version of Sabretooth.

Schriebers Sabretooth was almost smaller than Wolverine .....That really ruined all the fight scenes for me.
Personally I think these fights are extremely under-rated, personally I prefer to anything in X3 and Wolverine, with the exception maybe of the final fight in Wolverine which was well done.

I like the choreography in both of those fights as well the way Mystique especially moves and fights was great I thought.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)WOWS-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)The Equalizer-7(17)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(18)47 Ronin-6(19)Monuments Men-5(20)Ride Along-5(21)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote