View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #79
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique. Introducing this sexy and talented actress.

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence on Working Nude to Play Mystique in "X-Men: First Class"

We've already seen photos of Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique on the set of "X-Men: First Class," but the actress has revealed that she will be in full make-up for only ten percent of her total screen time. She added that first shots of her as Mystique will likely be released right before the June 3rd release date.

Lawrence is currently making the rounds promoting "Winter's Bone," which may get her an Oscar nomination, and is speaking about her other movies. She said that it takes eight hours to transform her into Mystique and that the first official photos of her in make-up will likely not appear online until right before the June 3rd release of the film.

Regarding being half-nude on set, she said: "I used to walk around and be like, 'Oh, my gosh—I'm naked!' But now I could walk in the street and people could start touching me and I would just wait for them to finish and I'd keep walking. I have, like, no modesty left."