View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #101
chaseter
Bland User

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique. Introducing this sexy and talented actress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
I don't understand why Mystique being blue for only 10% of the movie is a big deal, anyway. It's not as though she said she won't be using her power for 90% of the movie. She simply said she won't be blue. That's a good thing, in my opinion. It's something different. Also, I can't remember who said it but, I agree and think Mystique will embrace her true form when she breaks ranks with Xavier and joins Magneto.
Me.

Look...I want a naked blue chick and a lingerie hottie romping around the entire movie. 10% just seems small to me. I don't want to see her blue for only one scene. I truly hope she is her true form more than once. If it is only once...I will be a very very very sad panda bear.

Quote:
Curious? Not really. It's not as though Fox maintains a quota of female nudity that must be met in order for a movie to be released. Mystique isn't blue because evidently the story doesn't call for it. And would anyone want the studio to intervene that much? I don't think so.
The story could call for 100% blue Mystique or 0% blue Mystique...that is the magic of writing. I just hope that they didn't write it that way because of budget constraints. Mystique is very pricey to show transform as Jennifer mentioned, it takes a long time to get her in full makeup and that is all very costly as well. We will see...but I just hope that they use her time very well and meaningful.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.

Last edited by chaseter; 10-26-2010 at 11:17 PM.