View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 11:50 AM   #40
Iron_Stark
Age of Ultron

Default Re: Disney will release Iron Man 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyPalooza View Post
If they were mid-shooting IM3, Feige wouldn't let Whedon make any major changes to Stark's story/outcome. They're not dumb.
Apparently they are, apparently they don't have e-mails, cell phones, conference call phones, or any other type of way to communicate with each other. I guess they're stuck in the 1800s where they have to write a letter and deliver it on horseback.

Apparently Favreau is going to have to wait until May 4, 2012 to even get started on anything. Hopefully he goes to the midnight screening so he can get a day head start.

Quote:
Well, let look at it, they have made 3 movies and only one of them has had universal praise and unbridled success. IM2 had a good take, but either way, against what was projected, it was a dissapointment in both performance and the movie itself. And the less said about the handling of TIH and the whole Norton situation the better, not exactly the experts you make them out to be are they?
Riiiight because making 312 dom, 621 ww and selling 5 million dvds in one week is such a huge disappointment. Oh wait I don't want to name names, but weren't there people that kept saying IM2's take was going to hurt the dvd release, yet it ended selling 1 1/2 million more than it's predecessor. Such a huge disappointment. Also RDJ was on the Jay Leno Show 2 nights ago promoting Due Date, and Jay had a montage of RDJ's movies and guess which one got the biggest applause and cheers. Yeah so much for people not liking it.

And I guarantee Marvel knows more than the keyboard warriors that come on here and try to tell them how to do their jobs.

Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1, 2014
The Avengers 2 - May 1, 2015
Iron Man will return
Iron_Stark is offline   Reply With Quote