View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
Cain
"West West Y'all"

Default Re: Superman: Earth One

Read the first act pretty much. Had other stuff I wanted to read (Supergirl Annual, Zatanna); so I'll finish it over the weekend. I like how he's doing what any real person would do with the powers. Proving to be a scientific genius, superb athlete etc. & exploiting it to help his loved ones.

I also like how it's still the Kent's influence that "creates" Superman. Even though it's being told differently that still stands. I like the way JMS writes Perry White in this too. Seems to me not limited to continuity the guy has a decent Superman yarn to spin. Let's see how the rest is. Though I'd still like to see him off the main Superman book. Interesting Ultimate Superman concept, actually has me curious about Johns' Batman one.

Pull list: Saga, Thief of Thieves, The Manhattan Projects, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harbinger, X-O Manowar, Archer & Armstrong, Shadowman, Green Lantern, Red Lanterns, Justice League 3000, Action Comics, Superman/Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Red Hood & The Outlaws, Swamp Thing, All-Star Western, Earth 2, Daredevil, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote